How do I get a food permit?
Permits for Schuyler County are issued by the Hornell District Office. They can be reached at 607-324-8371. Regulations & Permit Requirements

Show All Answers

1. How do I dispose of used syringes?
2. How do I get a replacement Rabies Certificate?
3. When is the next Rabies Clinic?
4. How do I get a food permit?
5. How do I remove a tick?
6. I want to submit a message for the LED sign - how do I submit a request?